Targeting Maths Australian Curriculum Edition Foundation SB
|The Australian Curriculum Edition Targeting Maths Foundation Student Book has been specifically written to meet the Australian Curriculum requirements of the foundation year of primary school. Features of the Targeting Maths program includ - Australian Curriculum Alignment Complete coverage of all Foundation Year Content descriptions for mathematics.
- Targeting Maths App for iPad The Targeting Maths Foundation Student Book is fully cross-referenced to the Year K Targeting Maths App (coming soon). Children will benefit from the combination of book-based and digital learning this program provides.
- Fully integrated Problem-solving Program Actively builds students' abilities to think mathematically, problem solve and communicate their answers in a variety of ways.
- Term Investigations Students plan and work through problems that extend their mathematical fluency.
- Regular Revision Regular revision pages maintain skills.
- Interactive whiteboard activities for front-of-class teaching The Targeting Maths Foundation Teaching Guide includes the complete K–Prep/Foundation level Rainforest Maths CD-ROM, an invaluable resource for teaching and learning a wide variety of maths concepts.
This book aims to teach Foundation year students:
•Numbers to 30
•2D shapes and 3D objects
•Addition and subtraction
•Groups and subitising